For a taste of luxury combined with a true British Columbia wilderness experience, we recommend combining Rosewood Georgia Hotel in Vancouver with the intimate family owned and operated Nimmo Bay Wilderness Resort. Spend three days exploring the highlights of Vancovuer including a 4-hour private tour before travelling to the wilderness of the Great Bear Rainforest on British Columbia’s west coast. Enjoy a selection of guided activities including kayaking, paddle-boarding, whale and bear watching tours as well as hiking and fly fishing lessons.
All scheduled and inclusive guided non-helicopter and wildlife viewing excursions at Nimmo Bay Resort are subject to last minute cancellations due to adverse weather conditions. There are no guarantees that bears or whales will be spotted on wildlife viewing experiences.
• International return flights from UK to Vancouver
• Private airport transfers on in Vancouver
• 3 nights at Rosewood Georgia Hotel, Vancouver in a Superior Room on a room only basis
• 4-Hour private highlights tour of Vancouver
• 3 nights at Nimmo Bay Resort including meals and selected alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, plus all scheduled guided non-helicopter activities
• Return flight from Vancouver to Port Hardy
• Return seaplane flight from Port Hardy to Nimmo Bay Resort