- Direct international flights from the UK to Keflavik International Airport
- Private arrival transfer
- 3 nights accommodation at 101 Hotel on a bed & breakfast basis
- Express whales & puffin cruise (replaced with a whale watching and northern lights cruise in winter)
- Full day SuperJeeps Golden Circle and Langjokull Glacier Tour
• Express Whales & Puffin cruise operates 15 April – 31 October (puffins can only be seen from mid-May to mid-August). From 1 November – 15 March this tour will be replaced with a Whales & Northern Lights Cruise. (There are no guarantees of spotting whales or marine life, if no marine life is spotted a complimentary classic tour will be offered for another day, however no refunds will be made).
• The full day SuperJeeps Golden Circle and Langjokull Glacier Tour operates year-round, in a 4X4 vehicle that caters for between 6 – 10 passengers. You can upgrade to a private tour for a supplement.
• Tours are dependent on weather conditions and the operator reserves the right to cancel their tours at any time.