per adult, all inclusive, Premium Garden View
Prices include flights
* Prices shown are per person and include accommodation, flights and transfers.
All prices are subject to change and are based on 2 adults sharing one room for a 7-night stay. For a fully bespoke quote and the latest special offers, call our expert Travel Specialists on 0203 733 9431.
Since the Barnard family opened Rendezvous in the 1960’s, the ethos has been to create an idyllic retreat dedicated to couples. To this day, that has been achieved with sophistication and elegance.
Rendezvous is small and intimate yet very sociable, guests set the pace. While away sun drenched days on the two-mile stretch of white sand Malabar beach or discover a discreet hideaway island in the midst of the lazy river that winds around the resort’s verdant gardens with its very own water-waiter service.
With such an emphasis on relaxation, the Spa in the Water Garden is at the heart of Rendezvous. Choose from individual treatments, or enjoy a couple’s ritual alongside your partner. Next, the Champagne bar offers a decadent sundowner with sparkling wine tastings 6 nights per week, before your evening meal. Everything from elegant beachfront dining to fine-dining is available with ambient live music adding to the atmosphere. Retire to your room, cottage or suite, relax on the balcony or veranda, and listen to the gentle waves of the Caribbean Sea.
- Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner
- All beverages including premium brand alcohols plus house wines by the bottle at dinner
- Weekly manager's Champagne cocktail party with canapes
- Land sports
- Complimentary water sports including pedalos, kayaking, hobie-cats, windsurfing and sunfish sailing
- Unlimited tennis with the on-site tennis pro
- One try dive per person per stay
- One boat dive per day per person for qualified divers
- Regular live entertainment
Excluded from the all inclusive programme
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Local and international phone calls
- Any other items not specified
- Wines from the menu