Situated 400 kilometres from Male lies the only Hyatt property in the Maldives, the Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa. A high-end resort with only 50 Maldivian Villas, the Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa is a great choice for both couples and families. Most recently, the hotel was awarded a 2012 Trip Advisor ‘Certificate of Excellence’ award.
Choose from three accommodation types, all of which are set within lush grounds, Park Villas (16), Park Pool Villas (20) with a private plunge pool and Park Water Villas (14), set on top of the water with direct access to the water below. These well-furnished villas are all equipped with high-end amenities such as, an iPad with hotel information, furnished outdoor deck areas and some villas even have outdoor baths and showers. Each villa also has a personal host, complimentary Wi-Fi and a 24 hour in-villa dining service.
With a PADI Five Star Dive Centre in resort, scuba diving and snorkeling are available in the house reef, a fantastic way to discover the marine life of the Maldives. In resort there are 2 freshwater swimming pools as well as a 24 hour fitness centre. Enjoy public and private yoga classes in the yoga studio, in your villa or at the end of the jetty. Just a few of the excursions that can be organised by the hotel include; cooking lessons, guided local island visits and sunset cruises.
Unwind and embrace Maldivian spa rituals and treatments at the Vidhun Spa where there are 5 private treatment villas and a shaded garden. Treatments have a real emphasis on healing, using coconuts, roses, lemons and papayas in particular, as the ingredients. All treatments at the Vidhun Spa also start with a salt foot scrub! The Park Hyatt Hadahaa is also home to an excellent international cuisine restaurant as well as a Maldivian grill restaurant.
2013 Linara Travel Maldives Awards: Best House Reef for Snorkelling and Best General Manager
Pure Hadahaa - a Complete Experience - luxury all-inclusive meal plan:
- This total experience affords you the luxury of unlimited food and beverage services during your stay and experiencing the wonders of the underwater world.
- Premium brands of alcoholic beverages including beer, wine, champagne (except Dom Perignon), spirits, liqueurs in all restaurants and bars
- A la carte dining in The Dining Room on all menu items for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- A la carte dining in The Island Grill for dinner
- Island BBQs and special events
- Complimentary Mini Bar items, restocked daily
- One private Beach Dinner on your choice of evening during your stay, subject to reservation 24 hours prior.
- One Reef Explorer Tour by speed boat to discover the intriguing nature of a Maldivian atoll and island formation, explore a desert island and privately snorkel through untouched reefs with your own personal guide. 24 hours notice needed
- Complimentary Snorkelling equipment
- Gym access
- Complimentary use of non-motorised water sports equipment, subject to weather conditions
- Complimentary internet access
Christmas Eve Dinner, Christmas Dinner and New Year's Eve Gala Meal not included in Pure Hadahaa meal plan and subject to a supplement payment.