Set in the South Male Atoll on a private beach, Olhuveli is a delightful hotel welcoming both couples and families to this stunning part of the Maldives. Arriving by a 45 minute speedboat transfer from Male International Airport, you’ll reach this tranquil paradise where you can spend your days on the water or simply relaxing on the private sand beach.
Olhuveli’s 164 villas include Deluxe Rooms, Beach Villas, Jacuzzi Water Villas, Honeymoon Water Villas and the Presidential Villa. These are furnished in a contemporary style with wooden features and four poster beds and some offer private decks overlooking the lagoon.
The hotel is home to a 5* PADI dive centre, the Sun Diving School, where house reef dives and discover scuba diving courses are available, with the opportunity to see moray eels, stone fish and lion fish. Further water sport facilities at the Water Sports World, include; windsurfing, kayaking, water skiing and kite surfing. Other ways to spend your days include swimming in the two fresh water pools, playing tennis on the flood-lit court, exploring the Maldives on an island excursion and playing badminton.
Treat yourself to Ayurvedic massages and treatments at the Sun Spa where there are 8 spa pavilions each with their own courtyard garden, twin massage beds, rain shower and outdoor flower bath. Facilities at the spa also include a steam room, sauna, Jacuzzi, spa boutique and hydro therapy pools. For the children, the hotel organises an activity program consisting of craft activities, sand castle building and more, and there is even a kid’s pool and play area.
At the Olhuveli, there is a good selection of restaurants and bars. Enjoy poolside pizzas, fine dining a la carte cuisine on the romantic outdoor deck and international buffets indoors or outdoors. In the evenings, sip drinks at the bars and there might even be a Maldivian cultural show or weekly crab racing at the hotel.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be hosted at the main restaurant, Sunset Restaurant. During the meal, you may order beverages by the glass including still water, soft drinks, canned fruit juices, house wine or beer
- Drinks at the bars, Lagoon, Sunrise and Dhoni Bars. Unlimited drinks are served by the glass including still water, soft drinks, canned fruit juices, house wine or beer, espresso and cappuccino. Regular brands of whiskey, gin, vodka and rum are also included
- Enjoy afternoon tea and snacks from snack buffet at Lagoon Bar from 16-17:00 hours
- All guests may participate in snooker, billiard, fitness centre (gym), darts, table tennis, badminton and tennis
- Excluded from the plan: a la carte restaurant dining, room service, mini bar purchases, spa treatments, water sports and diving
Available at an additional supplement on request, Emerald Package, Deluxe All Inclusive:
- Breakfast: Served at Sunset Restaurant for Deluxe Room Guests, Served at Four Spices or Sunset for other categories
- Lunch: at Sunset restaurant or 3 course set lunch at Sunrise Bar
- Dinner: sumptuous buffet at Sunset or 5 course set menu at Lagoon
- Fine dining experience per couple per stay, 6 courses at Four Spices
- One romantic dinner for two at a selected location
- Daily morning service, tropical fruit platter in villa
- Daily afternoon tea at Lagoon Bar
- Unlimited Premium Brands of beer, draught and bottle
- Unlimited from a selection of fine spirits, rum, gin, vodka, whiskey, brandy and other liquors
- Unlimited drinks: soft drinks, canned juices, house wine, tea and coffee
- 5-6 cocktails per day including cocktail of the day
- 2 bottles of wine per couple per day, from a selection of 6, available from any bar or restaurant
- Daily mini bar replenished with soft drinks, beer and chocolate except wine or liquors
- Dolphin with sunset cruise enjoyed with a glass of chamagne and selection canapes per guest per stay
- Daily snorkelling safari
- Snorkelling equipment
- Internet access
- One spa experience at Sun Spa, 1 hour per guest per stay
- Unlimited hydrotherapy area access