Located on Varadero Beach, the all-inclusive colonial style Iberostar Varadero is a great family-friendly resort with live entertainment, a kids club, swimming pools and a selection of restaurants and bars.
Built in 2004, the Iberostar Varadero has a total of 386 double rooms, junior suites and presidential suites (2) spread throughout 11 buildings. The resort features 3 swimming pools including a kids pool, an internet area open 24 hours a day as well as Wi-Fi in the lobby and live entertainment including a band 5 nights a week, shows and a disco. Adults can relax in the spa where there is a Jacuzzi and massage treatments (at an extra cost). Meanwhile kids will love the Mini Club open from 10am to 5pm for children aged 4-12 (childcare for under 4s can also be arranged- at an extra fee).
During your holiday at the Iberostar Varadero, the following sports are included in the all inclusive package: tennis, basketball, dance lessons, aerobics, archery, beach volleyball, soccer and kayaking. Nearby activities that can be enjoyed at an extra fee include: bowling, golf, water skiing, diving and horseback riding.
All Inclusive packages includes:
- Breakfast buffet style at the main restaurant and the beach bar
- Lunch buffet style at the main restaurant and the beach bar
- Dinner in restaurants buffet style and a la carte
- Food service in the rooms between 11:00am to 11:00pm
- Mini-bar items (refreshed daily)
- National and international drinks 24 hours a day
- Sports as mentioned