Journey to the stunning southwestern shores of Antigua to find the beautiful Hermitage Bay. This boutique hotel comprises 25 individual cottages nestled into the verdant hillside and sandy beach.
An adult-only resort, Hermitage Bay is all about you and the celebration of you without any distractions, it makes no apologies for this ethos. The crescent-shaped bay entices you in at first glance – pale sands with a vibrant blue lagoon-coloured sea gently rolling in – in the distance make out the faint silhouettes of neighbouring Montserrat, St Kitts and Nevis. Lazy sea days give way to sundowners at sunset followed by an alfresco dining experience by candlelight under the Caribbean stars.
Tucked up on the hillside sits the Garden Spa offering panoramas across the bay and resort; treatments are dedicated to healing chakras leaving you feeling revitalised as you wander back through the fragrant flower-lined path post-treatment.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Afternoon tea
- Beverages including freshly made cocktails, premium brand drinks, soft drinks, water, wine by the glass, French Champagne in high season and Prosecco in low season
- Fresh fruit on arrival
- Evening canapes
- Fully stocked mini bar (charge for replenishment)
- Use of non-motorised water sports
- VIP meet and greet and airport transfers
- Live entertainment - five nights a week in high season and three times a week in low season
Excluded from the All Inclusive programme
- Room service
- Wine list
- Deluxe brand beverages
- Spa treatments