Sister property to the renowned Heritage Awali Golf Resort & Spa, Heritage Le Telfair Golf and Spa Resort is situated on the south coast of Mauritius at Bel Ombre, 45 minutes from the airport. Architecture is colonial in style and reminiscent of a sugar estate mansion house.
The 158 rooms and suites are grouped in villas of 6 or 8 with garden, river or sea views. Each has a balcony or terrace and suites also boast 24 hour butler service. Superior Rooms have a garden or river view. To compliment the colonial theme, Junior Suites and Ocean Suites feature a freestanding old style bathtub in the bathroom. The Senior Suites and Ocean Suites have a separate spacious lounge area; Ocean Suites are set directly on the beach.
As well as dining in the restaurants at Le Telfair, guests also have the benefit of dining in 12 restaurants within Domaine de Bel Ombre . All guests receive free daily green fees at the 18-hole championship Heritage Golf Club course. Other facilities include two swimming pools, variety of water sports including a kite surfing school, tennis courts and tennis academy, Seven Colours Spa Millesime Collection.
As a special 'local' touch, guests can sample some complimentary snacks 'a la Mauricienne' (Mauritian style) including fresh and preserved fruits with a variety of enhancements including chilli salt or tamarind jam; all served from a bicycle service on the beach twice a day.
The new C Beach Club offers additional pool, dining at the casually elegant Cyan (Italian) Restaurant, bar and ambient beachfront lounge area with evening DJ for contemporary relaxation.
The kids club is introducing complimentary babysitting at the kids club between 0800 - 1600, available to junior guests (toddlers 0-2 years) from 01 Feb 2015.
Dress Code: In the evening, it is imperative that gentlemen wear long trousers, collared shirts and closed shoes for dinner. No shorts, jeans (even ‘smart’ jeans), trainers or flip flops will be allowed in our bars and restaurants as from 19.00 hours.
Baby Club Factsheet
Gourmet Bliss Meal Plan includes:
- Breakfast at Annabella
- Lunch at Le Palmier, Golf Club or C-Beach Club
- Afternoon Cakes and pancakes at the Cavendish bar (15h to 17h)
- Dinner around Domaine de Bel Ombre, Including Ginja with a supplement
- Selected "A la carte" menu or buffet as per hotels' program
- Full "A la carte" menu in all restaurants with a supplement
- Local & imported drinks, beers, soft drinks, juices & selected house wines, unlimited selected champagne by the glass in all bars/restaurants within Domaine de Bel Ombre from 11h00 to 23h00
- Beach & poolside service at Heritage Le Telfair
- Room service (tray charge applies)
- Mini bar (stocked with soft drinks, local beers and water) - replenished daily
- Picnic basket for lunch (when going on excursion)
- Free unlimited green fees on our 18 hole championship golf course (excluding equipment, lessons and practice balls).
- Weekly unique Night Golf Experience (against supplement)
- Free access to the Sports & Fitness Centre (Aerobics, cardio, ...)
- Aquagym as per hotel schedule
- Sailing, windsurfing, kayaks, pedal boats, snorkeling & glass bottom boat trips
- Tennis courts (Including floodlit) plus equipment.
- Table tennis, archery, beach volley, bocci-ball, bicycles
- Live music every night at Heritage Awali/Heritage Le Telfair/C Beach Club
- Free access to Timomo Kids Club for children aged 2 (if potty trained) to 11 years (08h30 to 23h30).
- Free access to Activity Centre at Heritage Le Telfair for teenagers aged 12 to 17 years (full program available)
- Lunch available at following restaurants: Le Palmier at Heritage Le Telfair, C Beach Club and Golf Club (Selection of AI