per adult, all inclusive, Superior Beachfront
Prices include flights
* Prices shown are per person and include accommodation, flights and transfers.
All prices are subject to change and are based on 2 adults sharing one room for a 7-night stay. For a fully bespoke quote and the latest special offers, call our expert Travel Specialists on 0203 733 9431.
Set admist 40 acres of verdant tropical gardens and backed by a ¾ mile yellow sand beach, Galley Bay Resort is dedicated to creating a peaceful retreat for its guests.
Its 98 guestrooms are scattered throughout the property. Expect beachside, lagoon view or for total privacy opt for a garden view where the lush garden ensures you, and your private plunge pool are never overlooked.
Dining is a romantic affair with three open-air restaurants each serving fine Caribbean, or international fare. The three welcome lounges create the setting for afternoon tea and then turn into the ideal spot for a sunset cocktail or two.
To completely unwind Indulge Spa sits adjacent to the bird sanctuary next to the lagoon and offers relaxing massages in breezy pods. Other treatments including a dedicated couples ritual are available too.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner in the main beachfront restaurant
- Afternoon tea
- Dinner at Gauguin Restaurant (reservations required)
- All beverages (name-brand liquors, house wine by the glass, Caribbean beers, tropical coolers and soft drinks)
- Non-motorised water sports including windsurfing, hobie-cats, sunfish sailing, snorkelling, kayaking, catamarans
- Entertainment some evenings
Excluded from the all-inclusive programme
- Room service
- Bottled water
- Beverages other than those listed above
- Spa services