Boasting a truly idyllic, picture postcard location, surrounded by pure white sand beaches and crystal clear lagoon waters, Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu offers an unpretentious, eco-conscious Maldivian experience.
Accommodation comprises of 98 charming, rustic-style thatched villas: simple, yet comfortable. The Beach Villas and Sunset Beach Villas blend effortlessly into the natural surroundings; Deluxe Villas (also steps from the beach) additionally feature a plunge pool on the terrace; Lagoon Villas and Sunset Lagoon Villas hover on stilts over the lagoon and boast a sunken freshwater splash pool on the sundeck.
Spend your days exploring the underwater world of the Baa Atoll. Manta Rays can be spotted year round at nearby dive spots, but even snorkelling (free equipment) off the beach is mesmerising. If you prefer to keep your head above water, try your hand at windsurfing and sailing. For relaxation, head to the Coco Spa.
When it comes to dining, enjoy delicious fresh cuisine in relaxed surroundings, in keeping with the essence of the resort. The lofty tent-like pavilion of Cowrie offers live cooking stations and sumptuous buffets; Cornus is more intimate with views of the ocean for a variety of Asian and Maldivian themed dishes; whilst beachside al fresco Cornus Grill serves fresh seafood and grills.
The All-Inclusive package comprises the following inclusions and benefits:
- Daily buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner at Cowrie Restaurant
- Selection of tea, coffee, soft drinks, juices, water, draught beer and house wine by the glass with meals at Cowrie Restaurant.
- Lunch and Dinner dine around option at Conch Bar with a credit of $34 per adult for lunch and $54 per adult for dinner; for children, $26 per child for lunch and $41 per child for dinner
- Dinner dine around option at Cornus Restarant (seafood and Thai speciaities) with a credit of $54 per adult and $41 per child
- Unlimited access to a range of soft drinks, juices, ice cream and water from selected bar beverage menu at the Conch Bar from 10:00 to 00:00hrs
- Large variety of draught beer, whisky, vodka, rum, gin, house wine by the glass and cocktail of the day from special bar beverage menu at the Conch Bar from 10:00 to 00:00hrs
- Unlimited access to a wide range of soft drinks, juices and water from selected bar beverage menu at the Beach Bar from 10:00 to 23:00hrs
- Extensive assortment of draught beer, whisky, vodka, rum, gin, house wine by the glass and cocktail of the day from special bar beverage menu at the Beach Bar from 10:00 to 23:00hrs
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a selection of snacks at Conch Bar from 15:00 to 17:00hrs.
- Unlimited in-villa tea and coffee facilities
- Daily supply of 1 litre of Coco water in your villa
- Special occasion celebration cake (if notifiied in advance)
- Complimentary snorkeling equipment (mask, fins, snorkel) per person with unlimited use until departure day
- Use of non-motorized water sports equipment
- One Dhoni fishing excursion per person per stay
- All day access to the fitness gym
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access for guests staying in Lagoon Villas and Sunset Lagoon Vllas
- Complimetay coffee, tea, juices, soft drinks, water and internet access in the seaplane private loung
A tranquil space created to indulge personal desires for beauty, well-being and relaxation. Discover the benefits of treatments from Indonesia, Thailand and India. A collection of Ayurvedic inspired products enhances this truly unique spa experience. If preferred in villa treatments can be also organised.