Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu
per adult, bed & breakfast, Island Villa
Prices include flights
* Prices shown are per person and include accommodation, flights and transfers.
All prices are subject to change and are based on 2 adults sharing one room for a 7-night stay. For a fully bespoke quote and the latest special offers, call our expert Travel Specialists on 0203 733 9431.
Special Offers for Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu
|18 Apr 2017 to 31 Oct 2017
||Stay 7 nights pay for 5, save 20% plus additional early booking discount. Book 45 days in advance
|20 Apr 2017 to 31 Oct 2017
||Stay 7 nights pay for 5 plus receive 30% discount. Book 45 days prior to departure
- Ultra private, the Sunset Lagoon Villas are almost double the size of the other villas. Sip champagne and gaze at the ocean views from your large sunken splash pool
- Escape with a loved one to a nearby uninhabited island for a private picnic, or for a memorable Robinson Crusoe evening, stay overnight in the sole palm frond hut
- For a carefree holiday upgrade to the all inclusive package which includes all your meals and drinks
- It cant be guaranteed, but make a special request for Beach Villas 52 - 60, Deluxe Beach Villas 61 - 66 or Sunset Beach Villas 4 - 27 to obtain the best views
Boasting a truly idyllic, picture postcard location, surrounded by pure white sand beaches and crystal clear lagoon waters, Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu offers an unpretentious, eco-conscious Maldivian experience.
Accommodation comprises of 98 charming, rustic-style thatched villas: simple, yet comfortable. The Beach Villas and Sunset Beach Villas blend effortlessly into the natural surroundings; Deluxe Villas (also steps from the beach) additionally feature a plunge pool on the terrace; Lagoon Villas and Sunset Lagoon Villas hover on stilts over the lagoon and boast a sunken freshwater splash pool on the sundeck.
Spend your days exploring the underwater world of the Baa Atoll. Manta Rays can be spotted year round at nearby dive spots, but even snorkelling (free equipment) off the beach is mesmerising. If you prefer to keep your head above water, try your hand at windsurfing and sailing. For relaxation, head to the Coco Spa.
When it comes to dining, enjoy delicious fresh cuisine in relaxed surroundings, in keeping with the essence of the resort. The lofty tent-like pavilion of Cowrie offers live cooking stations and sumptuous buffets; Cornus is more intimate with views of the ocean for a variety of Asian and Maldivian themed dishes; whilst beachside al fresco Cornus Grill serves fresh seafood and grills.
The All-Inclusive package comprises the following inclusions and benefits:
- Daily buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner at Cowrie Restaurant
- Selection of tea, coffee, soft drinks, juices, water, draught beer and house wine by the glass with meals at Cowrie Restaurant.
- Lunch and Dinner dine around option at Conch Bar with a credit of $34 per adult for lunch and $54 per adult for dinner; for children, $26 per child for lunch and $41 per child for dinner
- Dinner dine around option at Cornus Restarant (seafood and Thai speciaities) with a credit of $54 per adult and $41 per child
- Unlimited access to a range of soft drinks, juices, ice cream and water from selected bar beverage menu at the Conch Bar from 10:00 to 00:00hrs
- Large variety of draught beer, whisky, vodka, rum, gin, house wine by the glass and cocktail of the day from special bar beverage menu at the Conch Bar from 10:00 to 00:00hrs
- Unlimited access to a wide range of soft drinks, juices and water from selected bar beverage menu at the Beach Bar from 10:00 to 23:00hrs
- Extensive assortment of draught beer, whisky, vodka, rum, gin, house wine by the glass and cocktail of the day from special bar beverage menu at the Beach Bar from 10:00 to 23:00hrs
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a selection of snacks at Conch Bar from 15:00 to 17:00hrs.
- Unlimited in-villa tea and coffee facilities
- Daily supply of 1 litre of Coco water in your villa
- Special occasion celebration cake (if notifiied in advance)
- Complimentary snorkeling equipment (mask, fins, snorkel) per person with unlimited use until departure day
- Use of non-motorized water sports equipment
- One Dhoni fishing excursion per person per stay
- All day access to the fitness gym
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access for guests staying in Lagoon Villas and Sunset Lagoon Vllas
- Complimetay coffee, tea, juices, soft drinks, water and internet access in the seaplane private loung
A tranquil space created to indulge personal desires for beauty, well-being and relaxation. Discover the benefits of treatments from Indonesia, Thailand and India. A collection of Ayurvedic inspired products enhances this truly unique spa experience. If preferred in villa treatments can be also organised.
Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu Room Details
Beach Villas are beachfront and 87sqm in size, with white walls and warm simple wood furnishings and cool tiled floor. They offer a king size bed and a private terrace with outdoor seating. The spacious bedroom features a high-pitched ceiling.
Deluxe Villas - Additionally offer a fresh water splash pool in the front, with beach access by private path, and open air walled courtyard bathroom with sunken bathtub and shower to the rear
Lagoon Villas are 87sqm, built over the lagoon at the end of the island, bedrooms over look the ocean, as do the bathrooms with large glass windows and a jaccuzzi bath. The sundeck has a private splash pool and direct access into the lagoon
Sunset Lagoon Villa
Sunset Lagoon Villas are even more exclusive and huge at 154sqm. They feature a spacious bedroom with kingsize bed and a beautiful living room with designer furniture plus a television and DVD player. Villas are attended by a private butler and you are also able to take in-villa spa treatments.
No. of Rooms: 98
How To Book
How do I talk to a specialist in Maldives holidays?
We are happy to give you a call back to discuss your holiday at a convenient time for you or we welcome you to come to our office in central London to discuss your holiday in detail.
Why use our specialist service?
Our destination experts provide a personalised service to tailormake your dream holiday. Within our experienced team we have visited most of the properties we feature and will be able to give you expertise and specialist knowledge from our first hand experience. You will be offered a direct telephone number, so you are able to speak to the same specialist from the time you pick up the phone until your documents are sent out.
Do I have to travel on certain dates and only do the itineraries suggested?
No, we tailormake all our holidays and subject to availability you will be able to travel on any date. The itineraries and holidays on our website are for inspiration and are suggestions only, you can change any aspect according to your personal requirements and available spend.
How far in advance should I book my holiday?
Many customers are under the illusion that booking late secures the best prices. This is often not the case and it is advisable to book early especially if travelling in peak seasons such as Christmas, Easter or school holidays. Many hotels and airlines actually offer special “Early Booking Offers” so you are able to secure the best price early on.
I don’t know what board basis to book. Can I eat out locally, should I consider All Inclusive?
It's always a difficult decision to make before you travel. Call one of our destination experts, who will be happy to advise you on local restaurants and prices you can expect to pay in resort.
What can I do when I get there?
There are many excursions, activities and highlights that are not to be missed out on, whilst in the country. Please contact our experts for advise on whether to prebook these before travel.
What financial protection do you offer?
When booking through Western and Oriental, if your flight is delayed or cancelled due to bad weather or you have a problem in resort it is our responsibility you are taken care of. We offer a 24 hour emergency number to assist with any issues you may have in resort and all of our flight inclusive holidays are financially protected through ATOL bonding for your protection.
Restaurants / Bars
Cowrie Restaurant - An atmospheric dining room, with a Maldivian thatched roof, featuring live cooking stations and serves a variety of cuisines from the buffet
Cornus Restaurant - Speciality dishes including Maldivian, Thai, Indian and Asian delicacies
Cornus Grill - A restaurant to enjoy freshly prepared fish and other seafood in an open air setting
Beach Bar - Built on the white sand on a private beach so you can enjoy the best view of the ocean and sunset
The Maldives Islands are generally warm and humid, the sun shines all year round, with average temperatures around 29 - 30 degrees Celsius. The hottest month on average is April and the coolest December. The weather is determined largely by the monsoons, however, January to April are the driest months and May till October on average records the highest rainfall.
Maldives Average Temperature °C
Maldives Average Rainfall (mm)