per adult, bed & breakfast, Junior Suite
Prices include flights
* Prices shown are per person and include accommodation, flights and transfers.
All prices are subject to change and are based on 2 adults sharing one room for a 7-night stay. For a fully bespoke quote and the latest special offers, call our expert Travel Specialists on 0203 733 9431.
Located in a sheltered bay on Grenada’s south coast, the ‘all-suite’ Calabash Hotel is renowned for its five-star dining and impeccable service.
The 30 elegant suites are arranged around the beautiful gardens and face the Caribbean Sea, some come complete with private pools. The beach is lapped by calm waters, which in turn attracts a bevy of superyachts, which anchor out to sea. This makes for a great peoplewatching spot. The five Calabash Villas are set on a secluded peninsula directly west of the hotel, each offering full kitchen facilities, 2 – 5 bedrooms and all boasting private pools.
This hotel really does gourmet well – breakfast is prepared to order by each suite’s personal maid and served on the guests’ private terrace or balcony. Lunch is served by the white powdery sands of L’anse Aux Epines Beach, with tapas also a favourite and served from late morning to late afternoon. Dinner is a special event at Rhodes Restaurant, with menus created by Gary Rhodes using the island’s best produce, expect Caribbean fusion as you dine by candlelight overlooking the manicured grounds.
- The unique service of à la carte breakfast prepared by your personal maid and served on your patio or balcony each morning
- Welcome cocktail
- Mixed drinks
- House wine by the glass and local beers throughout the day
- All soft drinks
- Fruit juice served on the beach each morning
- Lunch at the Beach Bar
- Afternoon tea served in the main bar
- Evening cocktail canapés delivered to all suites
- À la carte Dinner in our Gary Rhodes Restaurant.
- Weekly managers cocktail party
- Wireless internet facilities
- Non-motorised water sports
Not included in the all-inclusive package are motorised watersports, diving excursions, spa treatments, all mini-bar drinks and food items.