A small island, taking no more than 10 minutes to walk around, Angsana Ilhuru has a simple easy going charm with gradual appeal. Sister hotel to the neighbouring Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru, it is located 20 minutes north of Male Airport by speedboat.
The 45 villas are placed symmetrically around the island and each villa is just a few strides from the beach. The interiors are a mix of contemporary and tropical styles, with bright colours and fabrics. The Deluxe Beachfront Villas have larger bathrooms with an outdoor Jacuzzi. Please note that none of the villas at Angsana Ihuru have TVs.
Resort facilities include a beachfront restaurant and bar, selection of non-motorised water sports and a lovely spa where a selection of treatments influenced from both India and the Far East are available. Angsana Ihuru is one of the most environmentally conscious resorts and offers marine biological classes, turtle conservation and reef conservation programmes, encouraging guest participation in talks by resident biologists and escorted snorkelling safaris.
It is possible to dine at the neighbouring Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru, about four minutes away by boat
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner at the main restaurant, a combination of a la carte and buffet, live cooking stations, BBQ and Grill
- Unlimited consumption of the following drinks: mineral water (BonAqua or similar), selected coffee and tea, soft drinks, draft beer (Tiger or similar), selected wines, Red and Rose wines at the main restaurant and at the hotel bar from 11am - 11pm
- All drinks are served by the glass
- All beverages are available at restaurants at meal times and at the bar from 11am - 11pm
Premium All Inclusive (Same as above plus...)
- Welcome home made ice-cream upon arrival at the bar
- Premium beers, wines, spirits and liquers served by the glass
- Non alcoholic beverages in the villa mini bar with be replenished daily. Alcoholic beverages will replaced on every 5th day
- Non motorised watersports