One of Bali’s best-kept secrets, Alila Manggis sits beachside on Bali’s east coast at the foot of the majestic Mount Agung – Bali’s most sacred mountain.
Set amid a verdant coconut grove, this boutique resort offers 53 rooms and two suites, each designed to maximise the views across the swimming pool or out to sea. The design is traditional Balinese and all rooms are housed in old-style pavilions complete with thatched roofs and luxury amenities.
The dining scene is exquisite with the restaurant Seasalt set in a traditional Balinese pavilion offering views across the Indian Ocean – it serves a range of contemporary dishes including Indonesian and Balinese favourites. The Lobby Lounge and Pool Side bar are open daily serving light refreshments and cocktails.
Complete Hideaway package at Alila Manggis includes:
- Daily a la carte breakfast at Seasalt Restaurant
- Daily 3 course set lunch at Seasalt Restaurant
- Daily 60 minute Spa Alila Signature treatment
- Daily authentic Balinese tasting menu dinner
- Complimentary scheduled yoga and tai-chi classes
- Afternoon tea at poolside
- Complimentary wireless internet connection in the rooms and all resort public area
- Scheduled shuttle service to Tenganan, a pre Hinduism village in East Bali and Candidasa area